In Florida, the Foundation supports high quality early care and education for children ages 0-5.
In Vermont, the Foundation supports:
- High quality early care and education for children ages 0-5; and
- Capacity building for the nonprofit sector, with a focus on mentoring and early learning.
What The Foundation Does Not Fund
The Foundation generally declines grant requests for:
- Fund-raising events or annual campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Sectarian purposes
- Individuals or scholarships
- Equipment (unless it is an integral part of an otherwise eligible project)
- Medical or Clinical Research
- Deficit financing or loan repayment